cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Heartbeats from J2EE Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one explain what is the exact use of MTE class and how to configure the MTA Class "Log attributes" for "Run Status/Error Messages"?

I am getting alert for each message (both success and error messages). i don't want this.

What is the meaning of "<b>Comparision Value</b>" under <b>MTE class -> PerformanceAttributes</b>? (Under "Scenario Executed Successfully")

Thanks,

Nagarjuna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maha,

Can any one explain what is the exact use of MTE class and how to configure the MTA Class "Log attributes" for "Run Status/Error Messages"?

Monitoring Tree Element(MTÉ) is a node which we can monitor in transaction RZ20. Every node in the CCMS montoring (RZ20) has an MTE class for which we can assign an action (mainly 3 types 1.auto reaction ,i forgot the rest two)

This method inturns calls a function module that does the necessary action.

u wont get alerts for success messages generally.

What is the meaning of "Comparision Value" under MTE class -> PerformanceAttributes? (Under "Scenario Executed Successfully")

This whole functionality is to raise an alert if the processing time for a particular message goes beyond a thresold value.

comparison value is that thresold value with which the processing time is compared and alert is raised in case the processing time goes beyond the thresold value (comparison value).

The scenario may be a success but if the processing time goes beyond that comparison value , an alert will be raised.

I guess thatz wat is happening in ur scenario.

regards,

aravindh.