Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert:

I have a scenario:

Customer Code: A

Credit limit:1000 USD

Open AR: 300 USD + 400USD

Balance: 1000 USD -300 USD -400 USD = 300 USD

Now, I try to create more sales orders, if the amount of the new sales order is more than 300 USD,system will block it automatically, but if the amount of the new sales order is less than 300 USD,the system will accept the order, thus I can issue a lot of sales orders like this,and all the sales orders can be fulfilled. so the total amount will over the credit limit.

In other words,the auto-credit check procedure doesn't consider the open SO.

Parameter of Automatic Credit Control:

Procedure: 000012

Checks: Dynamic/Open orders/Opendeliveries

Can anybody share your advice?

Thanks,

Don

Edited by: Don Zhang on Dec 2, 2009 3:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to activate the CREDIT CHECK at the Sales Document types in VOV8.

1. Create the CREDIT CONTROL AREA

2. Assign the CREDIT CONTROL AREA to SALES AREA

3. Assign the CREDIT CONTROL AREA to Payer in XD02

4. Define CREDIT GROUPS

5 .Assign the Sales document types and Delivery document types to Credit Limit (vov8 & likp)as D

6. In the AUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL , you have to assing the Credit group and Risk category to credit control area.

Please check these settings and revert back if you need any specific setting

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

VOV8 , Sales Document Type TA -->General Control --Check Credit limit :C

1. Create the CREDIT CONTROL AREA .--(Done)

2. Assign the CREDIT CONTROL AREA to SALES AREA .---(Done)

3. Assign the CREDIT CONTROL AREA to Payer in XD02. ---( The filed was hidden)

4. Define CREDIT GROUPS,--- (Done).

5 .Assign the Sales document types and Delivery document types to Credit Limit (vov8 & likp)as D --(Sales document type changed,but don't know where can change this field in the delivery document type).

6. In the AUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL , you have to assing the Credit group and Risk category to credit control area.--(Done).

When I change the parameter to D for sales document type TA, I can issue SO with any amount.

How can I change the delivery doucment type?

Nothing changed for the result.

Thanks,

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos
3. Assign the CREDIT CONTROL AREA to 
Payer in XD02. ---( The filed was hidden)

activate the field in IMG>FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING>ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES AND ACCOUNT PAYABLE>CUSTOMER />MASTER DATA> PREPARATION FOR CREATING CUST MASTER DATA>DEFINE ACCOUNT GROUP

choose your account group and double click the sales area data-billing document-make credit control area field as optional

now maintain credit control area in XD02.

maintain credit limit in FD32.

Regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senya,

I have chenged the parameter for the relevant account group, I tried XD02, if if just click the view button and go into the billing document view, the system shows me the field "Credit ctrl area" there, but if try to click the change button and go into the billing document view,the field will be hidden automatically.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I understood ur question. Dynamic credit check should not consider open SO. So go to OVA8 and change the settings. Change the update group to 00018 from 000012 and save. Deselct open orders from the list and save. But to do this u need to create new credit control area and do all these changes. (if it is applicable to all cases no need to create, use the old one). plz do this and ur problem get resolve.

Thanks

santhosh.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Balance: 1000 USD -300 USD -400 USD = 300 USD

Please create the delivery and billing for the orders you have already created so that the total open items will be $1000 or more. Now create another sales order for any amount and check if it is allowed or not. Guess, in OVA8 you have selected the Static credit check without checking/tick mark the options orders and deliveries.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Due to we can't change "Assign sales documents and delivery documents" to D(different subsidiarycomany use different credit control,but share the document types), this issue comes from here.

Thanks for all of you.

Regards,

Don

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear,

is your customer CREDIT LIMIT belongs to static and dynamic , if you had not set please set it dynamic, then the sales orders beyond the horizon date of delivery date then the sales orders will be blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I really tried the dynamic and static,but the same result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your balance is 300 usd,

Now create 1 more order of 700 usd,

After this system will block your order's.

In risk categories see which status u maintained, it shuold be check box for open order & status - Block.

Kapil