cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load results for all products on one resource in /sapapo/ppt1

0 Kudos

Hi, PPDS experts,

Do you know of a way to load results for all the products that are produced on one resource in the planning table?

When I group by resource, all the products on the resource are listed in the navigation panel. However the demand, receipts and available qty data is not loaded automatically in the product view-periodic like in MF50 in ECC. I have to double click on each single product to get the demand/receipts data to show up in the product view-periodic. I tried the "show" "hide" and replace buttons. And also tried to double click on the resource, but none worked.

Help!

Thanks,

-Ruth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth,

I am using SCM 5.1 version and the list of all products is getting loaded

and visible.

In the navigation panel, select both Resource view periodic and

product view periodic.

Once the resources are loaded, select the resource for which you need to

load the product results and click on the third ikon Show products for

resource. Once it is clicked, the results will get loaded

If you are on 5.1 and if still not able to view, check your settings that you

have defined under customisation for display of product planning table.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

0 Kudos

Hi, Senthil,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Now when I look deeper, it is almost like there is a restriction of results displayed in my product view-periodic. When I select and hide some products from the grid in the product view, I can double click a product and load results for that product in the product view. If I double clicked the resource and loaded all the products on that resource(all highlighted in yellow,one in green, and I have more than 100 parts on one resource), only 10 products are displayed in the product view on the right bottom. It made me think that there may be a restriction of results display in my product view to show only 10 products. Do you know where this setting could be?

I saw in product 1 tab of the user settings, I can define a visulization profile. I don;t have one defined now. Do you have one?

By the way, I am on SCM 5.0. I searched notes too, there is nothing relevant.

Thank you so much for your help!

-Ruth

0 Kudos

Hi, Senthil,

I figured this out. It is the "Max No of Pegging Areas" in the "Navigation Tree" tab of user settings. We have a value of "10" as default. I increased to "1000", all my products are shown in the product view now.

I don't know why they call these as pegging areas. Anyway, I am happy to find a fix.

Thanks,

-Ruth