Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization check (compagny code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one user I'm trying to seperate access on two company codes:

-For company Code A: User1 should be able to modify only Accounting Documents (Customers and Vendors)

-For company Code B: User1 should be able to modify only Accounting Documents (G/L accounts)

Does any one knows how can I separate such access for the same user.

Thanks

Kamel

Edited by: Kamel Souilah on Dec 1, 2009 10:56 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Object F_BKPF_KOA combined with a carefull choice of transactions for user 1 in combination with other F*BUK objects should be your weapon of choice.

If subledgers (AP and AR) can be defered to the SD, MM, etc transactions and tied in to the logistical events, then you will gain more control and more accurate GL accounting (if you do it correctly).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thank you Julius for your reply,

Most of the Tcodes used in this scenario are validating their authorization checks on the same objects. Hard to limit access using those objects. It could be feasible if F_BKPF_KOA has the field company code BURKS.

I have to explore your suggestion regarding the subledgers so if you have more details about that point it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kamel