cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to do mass processing for inspection lots with status SPRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My company using early lot creation for 04 inspection type. We have thousands of inspection lots with status "UD ICCO SPRQ PRII PRSI STUP". Now due to SPRQ status, system is not closing process orders associated with thousands of inspection lots.

Is there any transaction where I can do mass processing of inspection lots to change the status "SPCO" from "SPRQ"?

Thanks

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no mass processing for just doing the stock posting after the UD has been made.

The LSMW is probably your best bet as has been suggested.

Craig

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavesh

You may have to modify the standard program to do so. Modify this program RQEVAI30.

This can help you

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh

Please explore the possibility of using QA16 for doing collective UD in your case

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your suggestion. QA16 is used for insepction lots for which UD has not been made. Any other suggestion

Thanks

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Write a LSMW for QA12 to complete stock posting for UD given lot(UD SPRQ lots). This will be very simple LSMW.

Dinesh Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the lots with SPRQ status in QA32 & go to usage decision. Just do stock posting for UD given lot .

Or you can use QA12 to complete the stock posting.

Dinesh Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is for induvidual lot, but I want to do MASS processing.

Thanks

Bhavesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the best way is to run BDC to do the stock posting as you have taken UD but only stock posting left.

So take help of your ABAPer & ask him to copy screen using SHDB.Make a BDC & do mass stock posting.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Patel

please check tcode QVM2 - will this be any help to you

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ganesh for qiuck reply!

In QVM2 i need to do stock posting for each lot. This is not for MASS processing. Do you is there any other transcation.

Thanks

Bhavesh