cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format of the Diskette for Intrastat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way to know the exact format used during Diskette creation (field names, length...)?

I need to export the Diskette, next to upload it in a specific country tool to send to the Authorithies.

Thanks.

Stéphane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphane,

Because your first name is French, I will assume that you want to send the intrastat declaration to French fiscal authorities.

SAP ERP already support the diskette (or file) format for the following countries: France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg and Spain!

So just use standard SAP functionality for Intrastat declarations and you will be fine; no development needed.

Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/81/88ce346483ab24e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm for more information.

Best Regards / Cordialement,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you.

But I need to import the diskette into a specific tool (CBS-IRIS). So all SAP fields should be mapped with CBS fields.

When file is created for Dispatch, Sales document number is displayed.

When diskette is created for Dispatch, Sales document number disappeared.

How can we add this column to have it in the Diskette?

Many thanks.

Edited by: Stéphane Vituret on Dec 5, 2009 9:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphane,

Instead of using the format generated for the diskette, I suggest you access directly the table VEIAV that contains the intrastat entries after the generation process (for both inboud & outbound intrastat).

You will have the full data set (without compression), benefit from DDIC information for each data field; the exporting process to CBS-IRIS will therefore be straightforward.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (0)