Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such attribute Waers

Hi there,

Due to some RFC structure changes, I had to import a model from fresh and delete the one I was using.

After successfully building it, it is giving me this illegalArgumentException error when I am trying to deploy the application.

I am pasting the initial part of the error here, please let me know if anybody can help finding the root cause of the problem. The field Waers is a currency field which is being referenced by multiple structure fields in my context. It is not being referenced by name in my code.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such attribute Waers

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributePointer.<init>(AttributePointer.java:44)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.doFormat(DataContainer.java:1358)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.getAndFormat(DataContainer.java:1066)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.getAndFormat(DataContainer.java:1038)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.AbstractInputField.getValue(AbstractInputField.java:1140)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.AbstractInputField.getValue(AbstractInputField.java:1192)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.uielib.standard.uradapter.InputFieldAdapter.getValue(InputFieldAdapter.java:608)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.ie6.InputFieldRenderer.render(InputFieldRenderer.java:50)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.AbstractRenderManager.render(AbstractRenderManager.java:294)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.AbstractRenderManager.render(AbstractRenderManager.java:102)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.ie6.FlowLayoutRenderer.renderFlowLayoutItemFragment(FlowLayoutRenderer.java:252)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.ie6.FlowLayoutRenderer.renderFlowLayoutFragment(FlowLayoutRenderer.java:193)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.ie6.FlowLayoutRenderer.render(FlowLayoutRenderer.java:41)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.AbstractRenderManager.render(AbstractRenderManager.java:294)

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question