Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master first time creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts

i am creating a customer.

I have copied the account group 0001 to z001, and the partner procedure is AG.

now i am creating the customer and number range is internal.

In partner functions tab it is asking for sp,bp,sh,py and they are mandatory. This is the first time I am creating the customer

in my company code and sales area which i configured now.

so i went to partner procedure AG and unchecked the mandat Fucnt. now i am able to save the order

customer and number is generated as 445.

Now once again made the partner procedure AG settings as usal ie sp,bp,sh,py mandatory and saved it.

Now i entered in vdo2 change mode and tried to assign the 446 which i generated now to sp ie 446 but error message

"customer 446 is not defined for function SH(table TPAKD)" came.

please tell where i did the wrong. Do i am following the incorrect process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure you have the following settings in the Partner Determination Procedure in SPRO:

As you have mentioned that you have copied partner determination procedure AG,

Just check that under Partner Functions (SIDE WINDOW) --- partner determination procedure (XX) assigned to SP,SH,BP & PY

Under Partner determination procedure (SIDE WINDOW) your Account group z001 need to assigned to your partner determination procedure (XX).

Under Partner functions (SIDE WINDOW), make sure you have the SP,SH,BP & PY.

Under Account Groups u2013 Function Assignment (SIDE WINDOW), Partner Functions - SP,SH,BP & PY has to be assigned to your account group z001.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE ,Create one Parner Determination procedure and assign The Partner functions to this Determination procedure.

Now Assign the Partner functions To the ACCOUNT group and assign the Partner determination procedure to this ACCOUNT group.

Please try this and check

regards,

santosh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is with the partner determination procedure. Account group-function assignment etc., should be done for your Z001 account group.

Thanks,

Ravi