cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP quota arrangement with fixed lot size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a question regarding quota arrangement for external procurement in snp heuristic. Whe have 2 sources of suppy created by info record. The quota is 25% for the first and 75% for the second one. In product master there is maintained a fixed lot sice of 500.000. Im wondering that the snp heuristic creates 2 requisitions of 500.000 for each sos at the same day. So we get an serios excess. Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Please Flag ACTIVE field in Quota Item level.

Go to /SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1 or /SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1 click on header then you will see the item quota in the botom.

select change mode and you will find ACTIVE field over there. Please Flag it then take a heuristic.

Then SNP heuristics respect quota. When it is external procurement relationship you need to flag the active field there.

Hope this resolves your problem.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

thanks for your reply. The active flag in quota position is already set.

Is seems that the heuristic generally respects the quota definition but not in the expected way. The problem is that i get 2 requisitions (one for each procurement relationship) at the same day but one of them would be enough to cover the demand for that day and actually for the next weeks. Further more, each requisition has the full quantity which is defined in fixed lot size of the procuct master. My expectation is that the heuristic generates only one requisition for the day the available stock makes ist necessary (with fixed lot size) and toggle between both sos on the timeline..

Any help would be appreciated...

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

As i undestand the requirement recieptshould generate from one source for one day.

In the Heuristics it will not consider any stock at source, only calculates the net requirement and through the requirement to the source based on the external procurment relation and Quota.

But you can restrict by maintaining different working days for ex: first day is working day at one source and the second day at the other.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply. Ok, normally net requirement calculation works properly. In case of a shortage the heuristic shall apply an receipt with the fixed lot size wich is maintained in material master. However, in out particular case it generates the double receipt quantity which is not needed at the receipt date.

The heuristic should do the following:

Day 01 Stock 100

Day 02 DepDmd 20

Day 03 DepDmd 20

Day 04 DepDmd 20

Day 05 DepDmd 20

Day 06 DepDmd 20

Day 07 PurReq 100 !! Source 1!!

Day 08 DepDmd 20

Day xx PurReq 100 !! Source 2!!

and not:

Day 01 Stock 100

Day 02 DepDmd 20

Day 03 DepDmd 20

Day 04 DepDmd 20

Day 05 DepDmd 20

Day 06 DepDmd 20

Day 07 PurReq 100 !! Source 1!!

Day 07 PurReq 100 !! Source 2!!

Day 08 DepDmd 20

In this example 100 would be the fixed lot size from material master.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Please let me know what you have maintained for the bellow.

1. Safty stock method

2. Target level method

3.Safty days supply

4. Safty stock

5.Target days supply.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

here are the master data settings:

1. Safty stock method -> SB Safety Stock from Location Product Master