cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL for Response msg from cidx to idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajashekhar,

Thanks for your valuable help. i have overcome lot of issues in PI bcos your guidance.

Hi Experts,

Now i am facing different kind problems.

As you know now i am working with sap_idoc to CIDX(msg protocal RNIF and Transport protocal HTTPS)Receiver Elemica Gateway.

while creating communication channel for receiver cidx adapter, we need to give URL details in target tab.that URL was provided

by receiver Elemica gateway that is(https://preprod.connect.elemica.com:5443/invoke/gateway.b2b.xml/receiveChemXML).

1, For Response message they are asking URL from us . here sender adapter is CIDX and receiver adapter is IDOC. How can i find the URL.

for above scenario

2, i think we can see the processed xml messages using tcode sxmb_moni.Is this processed xml msgs stored in xi application server?

if stored how can we see those xmls msgs in App server?

3, do we need to create data types,msg types, msg interface,msg mapping, interface mapping for response msgs?

4, if possible can you provide design and configuration simple steps for response msg. (i will be useful if you type here)

Kindly give instructions of my all questions.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. My customer is asking the URL to send the message to our XI system. Can you please help me if you have solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

1, For Response message they are asking URL from us . here sender adapter is CIDX and receiver adapter is >IDOC. How can i find the URL for above scenario

Here we have to give the partner address to which the adapter sends the CIDX Signal Message. (ask your partner for this address)

For more information

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0222aba-0516-2c10-67a9-d8d37af83861&override...

2, i think we can see the processed xml messages using tcode sxmb_moni.Is this processed xml msgs stored in xi >application server? if stored how can we see those xmls msgs in App server?

These details can be stored in the App server for a certain amount of time only. we can view these details in the SXMB_MONI only.

3, do we need to create data types,msg types, msg interface,msg mapping, interface mapping for response >msgs?

Yes you have to create all the steps that are created for the request message.

4, if possible can you provide design and configuration simple steps for response msg. (i will be useful if you type >here)

Check this link for your referrence

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1, For Response message they are asking URL from us . here sender adapter is CIDX and receiver adapter is IDOC. How can i find the URL.

A)Can ur target system send the message using WSDL

U can generate the WSDL file and provide to them then they will use the WSDl and URL to send message to XI using SOAP adapter. Search for weblog on SDN its avaiable.

for above scenario

2, i think we can see the processed xml messages using tcode sxmb_moni.Is this processed xml msgs stored in xi application server?

A) Yes SXMB_MONI is the message monitoring toot of XI. U need to logon to ABAP stack and run the tcode for viewing the messages.

3, do we need to create data types,msg types, msg interface,msg mapping, interface mapping for response msgs?

A) Yes for response it is separate interface which you need to design. What you wanted to do after capturing the response in XI. Do u want to update any Table in SAP.

4, if possible can you provide design and configuration simple steps for response msg. (i will be useful if you type here)

A) Search on SDN either SOAP-XI-Proxy scenario or HTTP-XI-Proxy scenario.

chirag