cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service charge settlement - cannot settle Settlement Units.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to run RESCSE (service charge settlement) for a BE. After I have run the job, the job finishes very fast (less than a minute) and shows the status as 'finished'. When I am looking at the Settlement Unit under the BE, I find that for that month (for which the settlement was run), the status shows the symbol of a lock. Nothing seems to have been settled.

When I went back to the job log to check the steps, I found that though the job has finished, it has one line which says "batch processing not possible". But when I had run RESCSE, I had run it ONLY for this BE and not as a batch. Also, it has a line that shows that a settlement id has been generated but next to it is written, successful steps: 0; incorrect steps: 1.

Can someone please guide me how to investigate this issue?

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found that this was happening because the contract on one of the RU had expired whereas the apportionment rule for the same RU was still valid. This was confusing the system as to the basis on which the costs on the rental unit should be apportioned to the settlement units. When e made the corrections, the settlement run smoothly.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Reg this SCS you can settle it to Contract level only .You can not settle to pertaining to the object .

Check in the contract u have given the participation group as BE or not.

Regards,

Mohan