cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple selection of data using ITS URL?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to transfer mass data Via the URL. For eg for the transaction iW48 i want to multiple order nos (that are not in sequence). in R/3 i can do this by the multiple selection of order option and then specifying the Single values. Is there a possible solution where i can do the same by calling the ITS URL?

Any pointers in this regard would be of great help.

Rgds

Nithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have the requirement to mass multiple selection values. For example, I'd like to view customer number 3, 6, 9. (In r/3, I would enter these values on the Multiple Selection screen under the Single Vals tab.) When I select F1 to view the r/3 field name, I see the same name for each row. Is there a way to reference this field name as an array?

Thank you!

Deb Kreider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithya, I have the similar requirement. Please help me if you got the solution to pass multiple values for select-options

Thanks

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using integrated ITS or standalone ITS?

how is iw48 accessed? webgui or webrfc?

Regards

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

I am not really sure what exactly you mean by an integrated/standalone ITS.

I need to call this Transaction from a WD application in the portal.So i presume it is an integrated ITS. Please correct me if i am wrong.

And it is webgui.

Rgds

Nithya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i assume that you are using transaction iview with SAPGUI for HTML.

(to quickly find out whether your system is using integrated or standlone its, check the system definition , if the ITS path is sap/bc/gui/sap/it then its integrated ITS else if its scripts/wgate its using stanalone ITS)

coming to your question, i am not aware of a method to pass multiple values to select-options. but if are happy with ranges that is possible. below given in the sample url

<select-optionfielname>-SIGN=I&<select-optionfielname>-OPTION=bt&<select-optionfielname>-LOW=<value>&<select-optionfielname>-HIGH=<value>&~OKCODE=ONLI

Regards

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes indeed i am using a transaction iView with SAPGUI for HTMl. And it is using the an integrated ITS.

I am able to pass a range of values but being able to pass multiple values is the requirement.

Anyways Thanks a lot for your help.

And since you seem to know quiet a lot about the ITS (I did read you Web-blog as well) i was wondering if you could help me with another problem that i am facing...:)

Can you please go through the following Question as well. It is the same scenario. I have a WD application that calls TA and i need to open a particular tab and process that tab with the values that have been passed. This is the link to the thread

Please take the time to go through this and help me if you can.

Thanks and Rgds

Nithya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i couldt help you with multiple values.

i will look at the thread and answer it there

Regards

Raja

Check out the following weblog on SDN way of saying thanks

/people/mark.finnern/blog/2004/08/10/spread-the-love

PrasadRaghavan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Durai

Is there a limitation on the ITS URL length when we send the parameter name value pairs in the above scenario?

Thanks

Prasad

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a limitation for (all) URL length (not just ITS url). to overcome that you can use HTML forms with method POST

Regards

Raja