cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields to be added on SC screen--Urgent help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Need all you Experts help urgently....I want to add some custom fields on the under the BASIC DATA in item details. i..e i need to add a check box as well as an input field.

Also i want to give a combo box for this input field wherein i wil get some custom values for this field whcih will be defined in my ORG attributes....Now how do I link this i/p field and my attribute in PPOMA_BBP so that i can get all the values in the dropdown for this field???What should i do get the F4 for this field?Do i have to make any modifications in the template also?

Also i need to perform some checks on this custom field during the SC creation process...So waht changes do i need to make in the Change BADI??

Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Me again... some additional info...We are runnin on SRM 4.0(Classic scenario)

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestion on this??

BR,

Disha.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

You can analyse and reuse for your custom fields the standard use of cost center drop down list where system is reading org structure attributes.

Kind regards,

Yann

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

As you can see in the gui trx BBPSC01, Under the basic data you have a screen area for Customer fields. You can use the BAdi BBP_CUF_BADI, which has got an screen exit. Check out the documentation of it. You will get an idea of how ti use. I hope this was helpfull.

Please close the topic and award points if your Q is answered.

Regards,

Sid.