cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO MAKE GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created a purchase order for a particular quantity of 15000 No.s and after that when GR is made using MIGO trans code system displays "Document xxxxxxx does not contain any selectable items". Although the PO is made fresh, why GR is not allowed. Is it also necessary to select "stock type" in the PO screen as "Quality inspection" or the selection in MIGO screen is sufficient.

regards,

Shanmugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please check the condition Tab of line Item in PO .If It has "inbound Delivery" then it gives the message you said.So either remove the condition or do inbound delivery.

This will solve your problem.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

PO screen status shows ordered quantity is 2000 kg & also still to deliver is also 2000 kg.means GR is not yet done.

regards,

Shanmugam

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please make sure that the GR for this PO was not already done

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi shankar & Gajesh,

01 type inspection is active, stock type is quality inspection in PO screen. In ME21N, Confirmation control field is made blank, conf req is also not ticked .but problem persists, anything needed to be done in Config?

regards,

Shanmugam

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmug

Please check that the PO is not expecting any confirmations (Order Acknowledgments or Advance Shipping Notice), check PO Item Data -> Confirmation tab...is a 'Conf Contrl' (Confirmation Control) specified?

I have seen this message in our system when Confirmations are expected for the PO. One way around it is to remove the 'Confirmation Control', and then try MIGO again.

If stil the problem persits kindly check this SAP note Note 886735 - MIGO: Unclear why GR is not possible for the purchase order

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check date when the PO was created for the material,

check the material master if the QM view is active with 01 inspe type,

check in the PO iin the delivery Tab--> stock type.

this should be in Quality inspection, if it is not then set this in PO.

Try makig GR this may work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gajesh.There is no "Release stratergy" Tab in ME21n , PO screen

Also in MIGO, if I enter the PO number ,immediately system responds as 'PO xxxxx has no items".On the top of screen ,movement type is displayed as 101 type.

Regards

Shanmugam

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmug

1) kindly check whether there is any release stratergy for PO

2) Also make sure that you have chosen Goods receipt against purchase order with 101 movement type

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

ME23n->item level>confirmation Tab>check ConfCtrl>blank & inbound delivery APO, both I tried.But MIGO displays "Purchase order xxxxx has no items". Is there something that is to be done with the configuration.

regards,

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Now only way left is post this thread in Logistic Forum.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nilesh, Item details>delivery tab> "goods receipt "box is already ticked

Sujit,item details --> condition control tab --> has only print price & estimated price options and there is no "inbound delivery" displayed .Please give details if I am wrong somewhere.

regards,

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

Now go to ME23n->go to item level>select confiramtion Tab-->check ConfCtrl==>Inbound delivery.

Make it blank or do inbound delivery against PO

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate the "Goods Receipt" indicator in the delivery tab of "Item Details".