cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM21 Log Date interchanged

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i see the SM21 logs for today and yesterday,

it is showing the log for yesterday for today and today's log for yesterday's date

I could find this from the time. Today 1 PM has not come untill now, but i have logs for today 1 PM

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you check the time and data at OS level?... maybe someone change it?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked the date and time

It is correct as per today's time

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your Timezone correct?... how many hours in advance can you see?... has your server time (daylight savings)?....

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The timezone, time in the server , everything is the same

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very odd... are you in a parallel universe where the time goes backwards?... 😄

Y2K effect??? Note 184911 - Incorrect time stamp/corrupted data in syslog

Have you restarted the box/system?

I think you should open an OSS note.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already seen this note and we dont want to delete the SLOG File.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have also noticed this at times. The results vary depending on what date you enter as the beginning date in the central log. For example, if the month has just changed and you enter the beginning date as 01/30/2010 thru 2/01/2010, the results show incorrectly. Our backup was done on 1/31/10 but shows as taking place on 2/1/10.

If I enter 1/30/2010 thru 1/31/2010 where the date range is all in one month, it appears correct, but if I enter a range that spans days in 2 months the central log isn't accurate.

We put in the rslgcoll patch this past week which fixed the incorrect year 2083 (per Note 1428174) and were hoping this would resolve the issue listed above as well. The year is now correct, but the other issue still is showing up if you enter a date range spanning days in 2 months.

Regards,

Cheryl