cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment process sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts

in reference to this thread i am posting the similar question which I dont understand .

I want to place my products in shoppers stop and then shoppers stop will sell the products.

Now when i do fill up -> do the goods go from my plant to shoppers stop location? or still lying in my warehouse only?

In fill up the sold to party and ship to party will be shoppers stop ?

Now the shoppers stop is selling the products to end customer ie consignment issue. Now the sold to and ship to should be end cusotmer? Because end customer is buying our goods?

Should we send the commerical invoivce to the end customer or to the shoppers stop?

I think shoppers stop will again raise a sales order , then delivery and commerical invoice to customer on his side , is this right?

Because in shoppers stop i have seen Arrow brand for example . if we purchase the shirt then the shoppers stop will give us the bill .so thats why its confusing. Please tell me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to consider as follows:-

a) shoppers stop as ship to party

b) end customer as sold to party / bill to party & payer

So you have to generate a consignment fill up order (Order type KB) with sold to party as end customer and ship to party as shoppers stop. Once you do fill up delivery with movement type 631, you can see the stock from Unrestricted would be transferred to "Cust.Consignment" which is a special stock. Against this, you can raise a delivery related proforma (F8)

As and when, the end customer pulls out the stock from shoppers stop, you have to create an issue order (Order type KE) and issue delivery with movement type 633 and then commercial invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help.

still i have some clarifications

while generating the fill up order how do i know who is the customer ie end customer who byed my products?

Now when i do fill up -> do the goods go from my plant to shoppers stop location? or still lying in my warehouse only?

Do we need to give the commerical invoice to the end customer?

Shoppers stop i have taken as an example.

Let me go by another example.

I have placed by sony plazma sets in the next showroom as a consignement stock.

Customer A comes to the next showroom and purchases the plazma tv , but as per the real process what i absorved is the next showroom gives the invoice to the customer A and not the sony ie plazma tv company which placed the stock.

please explain my quereis in the actuall consignment process without considering my examples if i am confuisng.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
while generating the fill up order how do i know who is the 
    customer ie end customer who byed my products?

You should have to create consignment fillup for those who are buying the materials from shoppers stop

do the goods go from my plant to shoppers stop location? 
     or still lying in my warehouse only?

Yes you should move the goods via fillup delivery with movement type 631 and F8 delivery related proforma followed by an excise invoice

Do we need to give the commerical invoice to the end customer?

Yes you should generate commercial invoice only to the extent of quantity being pulled out from shoppers stop location

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi