cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner not in List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created my business partner with the roles of employee and general bp I ahve also checked that all the fields are filled out just like the one from the default solman bp.

But when I ceate a suppot message and I want to assign my bp to the issue i cannot choose it. It just gives me notification that this bp cannot be responsible. What am I missing here??? Please help.

Miriam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

You need to perform customization in your iBase, IB52 and select 01 type of IB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats not it I already checked on that... I can use the user as a tester and the other roles...its just not working for this one little thing... I can only choose the solman itself!

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please descibe what certainly you maintained in IB52? Does all your systems are assigned to your iBase? Did you perform steps there Goto-> Partner and etc.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IB52 all my satelite systems are assigned under sol_man_data_rep I tried putting in partners but nothing happened. I am fairly new to this so maybe I am missing something here.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

> In IB52 all my satelite systems are assigned under sol_man_data_rep I tried putting in partners but nothing happened. I am fairly new to this so maybe I am missing something here.

That's right.

You should choose component of your system, for example, ERP 100 and in GOTO-PARTNER only SLFN0001 and put in for this value of your Sold-To Party.