cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Prcedure is not getting copied into Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created on Service order with service material where I am entering the price and tax manually for the service material.

as I enter the price manually in sales order it shows that amount in Net value and tax of sales order. After saving that sales (service) order if I check the Invoice due list for relevant invoice type I can see the previously created order with the same amount.

But if I create the invoice for that order the net value and tax is not appearing in the invoice its showing zero. and allowing me to save the invoice.

I dont know why the pricing procedure is not getting copied in invoice? Am I forgetting any setting in copy control?

please guide me gurus.

regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Please check COPY CONTROL for S.O to Billing Type using TCODE VTFA and goto Item level and select Item category using in S.O. and maintain in PRICING TYPE FIELD as C .

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 1, 2009 5:43 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the problem is only for particular order then in VF01, go to item details, select condition tab, in that select the update button and select the option C or D.

However, this problem is for all sales order then do the following settings

1. First of all check in VOV8 whether you have maintained order related billing type.

2. In VTFA, select the billing type and sales document type go to header level and check value in copying requirement. It should be 901 i.e. order related - header

3. Then in the same tcode at item level, select the item category, again check the value in copying requirement. It should be 002 i.e. order related - item

and most important thing in pricing type maintain the value as C or D

This will solve your problem.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained the PRICING CONDITIONS manually in the SALES ORDER, they won't be copied to INVOICE

To copy the Pricing elements, you have to make some settings in the COPY CONTROLS from Order TO BILLING in the Transaction VTFA

Goto the Transaction code VTFA and choose your sales order and the Billing documents and in the ITEM choose your ITEM CATEGORY and in the field PRICING TYPE Maintain C, so that all the Manual Prices will be copied to Billing

Please do this setting and check the effect.

Please revert if you need more details

regards,

santosh

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is because of the 'Price Type' in the copy controls which controls copying the pricing elements and redetermining the values. Please check the copy controls between your sales document and the billing type.

Thanks,

Ravi