cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In which table i can get the ship to party and bill to party addresses?..how can i distinguish between ship-to-party and bill-to-party? becz..there may be same numbers and different addresses..i there must be some key..

if so where cani find that?

Can any body give me any suggessions on this

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CRM Online, you can assign more than one roles to a bueinss partner. A BP can be ship-to, sold-to, bill-to, payer etc.

Address details are common for different roles of a BP. You can distinguish between ship-to address & bill-to address of the same BP by identifying a particular address as billto or shipto.

Once you've set the address in BP transaction, you can check entries for the BP in table BUT021, where field ADR_KIND will show you which kind of address is this.

Only when atleast one of the address is identified as billto or shipto or anything else, a BP will have an entry in this table. Otherwise not.

Regards,

Kaushal

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jak,

Bill to party and ship to party are different roles that you assign to the business partner after you create them as Business Partner in General Role.

All the business partners with any role are stored in BUT000. If you want the partner according to a specific role you can use the table BUT100. You can find the Address No<-->Partner relationship in the table BUT020 and the corresponding address from ADRC.

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Message was edited by: Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jak,

You will get roles of business partner in table BUT100 and address in table BUT020. But i think address is independent of roles.

Thanks

Swagatika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bill to party and ship to party are normal business partner. Each of the business partner have address number . this number can be used to get the address of that particular BP.

B.P have differenet partner function based on the contract .

when u perform CRM_order_read for particular contract; it will show list of BP in ET_PARTNER tab.

It contains many partner but have different partner function for that BP ( for that particular contract ).

Regards