Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role not displayed in Production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have CUA set up (CUA is configured in solution manager), and I assigned 10 roles to a user in solution manager using SU01 and selected Production system while assigning roles and the roles were already existing in production system.but after role assignment to the user, I verified in Production system and I found that they are not reflecting in PROD. Infact, I have done user comparision but still no change.

Please let me know do I need execute SCUL by selecting the User ID.

If yes please let me know the steps to execute SCUL.

Your help is much appreciated!

Many thanks

Anil.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in BD87 whether there are IDOCs not processed.

Little tip: In the SOlMan CUA, try to display the license data tab (far right) of the user. Does it give an error message?

Cheers,

Julius

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in BD87 whether there are IDOCs not processed.

Little tip: In the SOlMan CUA, try to display the license data tab (far right) of the user. Does it give an error message?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Julius,

No error message in License tab.

IDOC's are not processed. Please let me know how to process them.

Ben! Thanks alot for the link. It was very much helpful.

Thanks

Anil

0 Kudos

Hi,

before you process them manually, rather check, why they haven't been processed!

Propably missing authorizations of the rfc-user will be the cause.

For manual processing use bd87 in child system, select Userclone, expand the node with the unprocessed idocs and press 'process'.

But normally processing has to be performed automatically!

Therefore check the logs in scul, if a cause is displayed. if not, trace the inbound idocs in the child system....

b.rgds,

Bernhard

0 Kudos

> Julius,

> No error message in License tab.

> IDOC's are not processed. Please let me know how to process them.

For my answer, just read Ben's a second time...

0 Kudos

Thanks Bern.

It worked now. As you said in your post, its because of missing RFC-ALE authorization.

Thanks alot.

Thanks sneha for your descriptive post. Indeed it was very useful.

Thanks

Anil

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

hard work to find:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/cd/16b0d7100711d295750000e82de14a/frameset.htm

isn't it?

rtfm before....

b.rgds,

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the Transaction SCUL, and give the user id and the system as the prodution system ID (eg. PRD100). By default the Error, Warnings and Unconfirmed Distribution will be already checked. Do not change them and then click on Execute.

If you receive the message saying No Data, then it means that the IDOCs for that user were successfully pushed from CUA to the production system.

But, since the change was not reflected, when you execute, you will be able to see the status where the IDOC is struck. Expand the tree and see the nature of the error, and try to resolve that error. And then select the entire tree and click on the Distribute button.

It will give you a pop up, let all the checkboxes as it is, and continue. After the distribution is triggered, you will get a message in SCUL.

Refresh the SCUL data, and you should be able to see the current status of the distribution.

If all the data is cleared in SCUL, you can log into your produciton system adn check the users roles. New role should be visible there.

I hope this will clear your doubt. Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.