cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two invoice Layout for one billing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates

My scenerio is i need two layout to be assigned to one billing type.If customer to be given excise invoice user will select excise invoice condition type in VF03 and if customer is non excisable user will select appropriate condition type in VF03.I have included both the condition type in the procedure.But system is not triggering the other layout.Kindly explain me the procedure in this regard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant create assign TWO LAYOUTS for single OUTPUT type.

You have to create a separate OUTPUT type for each scenario and assign the specific layout.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created the output protcedure ZI0001 and created two output types Zi01 --Excise invoice layout & ZI02 for Tax invoice layout.Earlier the requirement was customer belonging to sales org 1000 will use only MTS scenerio and they dont have excise invoice and customers belonging to 2000 will only use MTO scenerio and they will have only excise invoice.Now the issue is i need to assign both the invoice layout for both the sales org so that customers belonging sales org 1000 will have both excise invoice & tax invoice layout.similarly customers belonging sales org 2000 will have both excise invoice & tax invoice layout.

Kindly guide me on this issue how to achieve

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the VV32 condition record for your other output type.

Second thing, check the VOFM routine assigned to your output type.

Finally check the settings in NACE for your second output type.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your requirement exactly.......what do you mean layout?? Are you talking about output control where form layout is used or what????

regards,

Sagar