Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

way to save adobe interactive form onto any common location in the server

vipin_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a couple of requirements to implement and wanted to have a clear idea on how these can be implemented and time it will take.

The requirements are: I will be developing an application using NWDS which will have interactive form in it and once this form is filled online and clicked on the submit button the form should get stored in a common location in server so that it can be retreved and editted later on.

And during the click of submit button the whole form also should get posted to HELPDESK at the same time via mail.

Now is there by any chance i can send the whole form to a particular mail id ? and can i save the form in a common destination for future access ?

Thanks a ton in advance,

Vipin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

This help on interactive forms will help you to resolve the problem

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/f1783fe3263042e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

see source code of the onActionsubmit method in the controller implementation to save the pdf file in a particular location.

In the same way you can write some custom source code in onActionsubmit to send a mail. You can get the source code in any one of the standard java sites available.

Revert back on this if you need more information.

Regards,

Saleem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vipin_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing.

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

>And during the click of submit button the whole form also should get posted to HELPDESK at the same time via mail.

SAP Guided Procedures (GP) allows to implement this.

I'm not not sure if GP will help you to store the form in a common location in server. You should check this additionally.

BR, Siarhei