cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement type of return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our system, requirement types determination is based on the Strategy Groupe of material master.

This works very well as we have different form of deliveries.

The problem are the return deliveries. We would like to have an other requirement type for a return as we have on the delivery for the same material (with the same strategy group).

For example: An customer order is delivered from customer stock (special stock E). But the return of this goods has not to go to the customer stock but in blocked stock (which has not special stock).

How can we determine an other requirements type for the return of goods? Is there an other attribute to determine the requirements type?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think it is not possible to set a separate Req type for return. As req types are based on strategy grp.

But it is not required too. You may create a ret order type zre, ret delivery, zlr and credit for ret zre. Maintain copy control . You may create a special schedule line type with MT 657, this will take your customer return to block stock. then assign this schedule linne to ur item category.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Thank you for your answer.

What you describe is what we already did. We have a shedule line type with movement 651 (return stock) but if we create the delivery on the return order, the special stock E (customer stock) is taken in consideration (on the delivery VL02N -> Goods movement Data) and the system does not allow a movement 651 E.

I think, that this special stock indicator comes from the requirement class... Do you think thats right, or where does this indicator comes from?

Thanks and best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do all the things normally.

i.e. Create return sales order - return delivery (651) then create credit note / Subsequent FOC

When material comes in as blocked stock, goto MIGO and try to transfer the material from blocked to special stock with movement type 343 with special stock E indicator

Hope this helps

regards,

Sagar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your item category for return order in VOV7. This will decide whether the stock to be treated as special or normal.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

No, I can't do it normaly. As my return deliver is created with movement 651 E, on posting good receipt, the system gives me the following error message:

Special Stock E not supported (check your entry)

Message no. M7146

Diagnosis

The specified objekt (Special Stock E) is not supported

I can't change the special stock indicator, as it is determined by the system.

Do you know where this indicator is determined?

Thanks,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

The special stock indicator on the item category (VOV7) is empty. So this should not be the reason...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. M7146

Check any of the following notes

a) 366175

b) 520024

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked theses notes, thank you.

Unfortunately they don't solve our problem.

Do you have an other idea how the special stock indicator in the delivery is determined?

Thanks,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Were you able to resolve this one or come up with an alternative?

I believe we're facing the same issue. I think since it's a return we shouldn't have a requirements type on the sales order line item, but the MTO item pulls in the requirements type.

Must be a way to supress this and have it come up blank like a standard item???

Thanks,

Devon

Answers (0)