cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan for IBM DB2

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know B1i is only for MS-SQL currently.

SAP has any plan about B1i for IBM DB2?

It is obstacle of collaboration with IBM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have installed SAP Business One together with DB2 and it works fine. You can install SBO with MSSQL, DB2 and also Sybase.

I have now only the problem that I would like to connect my SBO with my Webinterface and using the tool "Business One Integration Technology for SAP Netweaver 2005" unfortunatelly seems to be only possible with MSSQL. Do somebody knows more about this tool? thank you, david

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

David,

If you are trying to connect SAP Business One with your web interface, you may want to look at using the SAP Business One SDK for something like this.

HTH,

Eddy

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Seung Jae Lee,

As you have stated, B1i currently support MS SQL Server 2000 and SAPBDb as the database server for B1i. If there is request for IBM DB2 to be utilized with B1i, you should enter a development request to SAP. I am not currently aware of a release of B1i for DB2.

HTH,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DB/2 is among the supported databases for SAP Business One.

Although I think MSSQL is the safest bet because of the much larger install base.

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps I should learn to read before replying ;-(

I mixed B1 with B1i.

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Henry,

Not a problem! Thank you for contributing to the SAP Business One and SAP Business One Integration Technology forums. Keep it up!

Eddy