cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porblem in displaying the data in main window and footer in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a 2 pages with a main window and 6 footer windows for purchase requistion printout. My requirement is footer windows should only be displayed at the last page. If i bring the footer window at the last page there is blank space in all pages after the main window since the main window size is smaill, if i increase the main window size it is overlaping footer windows at the last page.

I want the main window shouldbe big and footer should be displayed at the last page.

please hellp me to solve this.

Thanks

Gayathri S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gayathri,

Did you find any solution for this issue ? If you did, Could you please send the details as how did you solve the issue.

I have the same issue with my client.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Can anyone shed the light on this ?

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the most simple is to define in the MAIN, right after the loop (or table):

1) a command node used to skip to the page where the footer is defined (there must be the main window too)

2) a dummy text node (it must contain something blank (like <32>) so that it is output) which has a specific height that will reserve the space needed by the footer (so that to make SAP skip to a new page if there is unsufficient space to print the footer)

antony_paul2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Instead of creating seperate footer windows accomdate all footer details in the main window. May be in the footer area of the main table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antony,

Thanks for your reply and allotted points for helpful answer.

Even I put the text in the footer/bottom of the main window I am not able to print the text on the last page only.

So, what I did was I have created the new element in the main window which will be called from the print program before the close window is being called.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Anthory, Actually the question was not created by me so it is not allowing me to allot points.

Sorry for that.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

antony_paul2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you want the footer to be printed in a new page. Then call the NEXT PAGE command in the begining of the footer.

So design the page as I had advised you earlier, then call a NEXT PAGE comand at the start of the footer.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to position footer texts right after the last line of the MAIN data (thus, anywhere in the page), you define them as text nodes inside the MAIN window, and you use a template node if you wan't to position them precisely.

If you want to position footer texts relatively to the page edges (and not relatively to the MAIN), do like this (as my previous answer is wrong):

- define your footer windows in the same page of the MAIN, select condition "Only after main window" (so that the windows will be printed on the page of the last line of the MAIN data.

- If the footer windows span over the MAIN window (because you want to maximize MAIN window height on all pages except last where you put the footer, as it was the case for Gayathri), you must add a template node inside the MAIN window, as the last element. Its height must be equal to the part of MAIN that is overriden by the footer windows, so that a new page is triggered automatically if there is no sufficient space and the footer windows will be printed on next page, and if there is enough space, the footer windows will be printed at the bottom of current page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if &nextpage& eq 0. then only print data in footer window .

Thanks ,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i tried nextpage eq 0 work only if the data is printed since the main window i called inside the loop it is not working