cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when calling Web Service in SAP Netweaver side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

An error occurred while trying to make a request to URI 'http://us4184.wdf.sap.corp:1080/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/sdef_WS_SSC_USR_GET_USER_LIST/wsdl11/ws_policy/document?sap-client=000'. This could be due to attempting to access a service in a cross-domain way without a proper cross-domain policy in place, or a policy that is unsuitable for SOAP services. You may need to contact the owner of the service to publish a cross-domain policy file and to ensure it allows SOAP-related HTTP headers to be sent. This error may also be caused by using internal types in the web service proxy without using the InternalsVisibleToAttribute attribute. Please see the inner exception for more details.

Does anybody know where can I put the cross-domain policy in Netweaver platform?

Best regards,

Anders

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

The resolution of the crossdomain problem is not to store an cross-domain-policy file at the [SAP] webservice side; but instead it needs to be done at the (every...) webservice client. In case the client is an IIS based webapplication (and thus the ultimate end-users are accessing it via their browser), this is not such an issue. It there is sufficient to put an crossdomain.xml policy file in the IIS main virtual root of your 'client' .net webapplication (c:\inetpub\wwwroot). It also can be required or at least helpful to put a clientaccesspolicy.xml file; both at the main virtual root and in the virtual root of the specific webapplication

In case of SharePoint application, the crossdomain.xml file must be stored in the WSS virtual root of that site; c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\virtualdirectories\<your SharePoint webapp>

Best regards, William.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks very much. I've solved this problem by your instruction. Now i met another problem. I'll investigate more and then create a new thread.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Anders

Answers (0)