cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt with production order in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client requirement is whenever i am issuing goods to the production order the stock reserved to production order, once i confirmed the TO stock level reduced.Once production completed when i put the goods receipt with production order the stock increased for finished goods only at storage location level not upto warehouse level.

when i put goods receipt with others the stock increased in warehouselevel upto my destination bin(as i configured).My requirement is how to move goods to my destination bin when goods receipt for production order. any configuration required? solve my issue

i am maintaining configuration as

i)in omlj iam using movt type-103, source as 901(scr checked),dest as 003,reqirement type-orders.

ii)in omlr i am assigning 103wm mov type to 101 im type.

whether my configuration is correct or i have to do any other configuration ?..i am not maintain any production staging process is it necessary?

appreciate your help always

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To consolidate your requirements once again

You want imediate TO creation for components. (It is configured & working fine now)

You dont want imediate TO creation for finished goods, only in the case of GR for Productio order. Right?

If Yes, you need to have a small configuration setting (if it is missing)

In OMLR Create TO immediately Indicator should be space "Do not initiate TO creation" (not X) for 101 F - 103