cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a sales order, sales order has been saved (Example : S.O No Is 2) when i go to delivery time system is not giviing the sales order number.

And i have checked in the change mode also system is giving the order number is archieved.

what should be the reason i could not able to see the order number in change mode also?

Thanks & regards,

vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your entry might have been locked and update could not have been possible. But however if you are able to open it in change mode then this obviusly means that entry is not locked. Try making delivery from change mode of sale order and then goto deliver. If it does not come from there then you will have to check your configuration.

In case if you are not able to open it in change mode also then its basis problem. May be your buffers are full or your ram is too small. The best in this case you restart IDES which would clear buffers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be because of the UPDATES TERMINATED

Goto the Transaction code SM13 and check the status in UPDATE SYSTEM, If it is Update is not active , wait for some time and Try again,

If it is Active , then execute this transaction with STATUS - ALL and find the ERROR.

It will lead to the Program where the issue lies, check with the Developer on what is missing.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U are not able to see order number because when u saved your sales order then this order is not updated in database, that is why system gives archieve msg.

Check this with Basis team.

Kapil