cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our SAP System, Every week a lot of Maintenance Orders (Planned Order) are generated from IP30.

We manage to complete the work on most of them, but a few we are unable to complete.

The ones we are not able to complete, we would like to give it a status "not executed" and close it off!!!!

By not complete, i mean no operation confirmation and goods movement is carried out, i.e actual cost on order is 0.

I can carry out business closure, but how do we assign a status like "not executed".

Please advise.

Edited by: Nitin Saini on Dec 1, 2009 7:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will creating User Status like NEXE:"Not Excecuted"

EXE:"Executed"

Not solve your perpose.

or

use existing like

03 RJCT Rejected

04 PEND Pending

Regards

Sujit

Edited by: SujitSND on Dec 1, 2009 12:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Many thanks for your reply.

Can you let me know what settings we should do in Transaction Control screen in User Status for creating the new Status (e.g NEXE)

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> General Data --> User Status for Orders --> Define Status

I am trying some things out but it is not working.

What we desire is as soon as i set this status (NEXE), it should simply carry out the business closure of the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create the User statuses here which will be visible to you in IW32.Here Manually you have go change the status of the order.

Actually there can not be any followup action which can be triggered throgh the user status as per my knowlegde.

Reagrds

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Order in change mode i.e IW32.

Then follow the Path Order>Functions>Complete-->Do not Execute.

but this is possible only if the Orders from the Plan are generated as CRTD i.e created and Not Released

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have tried this option but the orders created from the plan, always have the status released.

Is there any other option? Or can we enable "Do not execute" even when the Order has status released?

Regards,

Nitin