cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control-Tasks not flowing into Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the plans for Perform Control Design Assessment and Test Control Effectiveness in the Planner.The status has changed from Planning to Completed.

But I can view the task for Test Control Effectiveness in the In-box only after a long time and does not come at once. There seems to be a huge delay. Is there a way I can make the task appear in the in- box as soon as the status is changed to completed in the planner ?

When I perform Control Design Assessment there are no items in the inbox even though the plan status has changed to completed . I am guessing there is an assignment missing.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192417
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enforce the workflow to get processed immedietly using the following Tx GRPC_AS_REORG.

Thanks

Debraj Roy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Both Tomas and Debraj have provided good tips. Let me elaborate on this.

From SWU3, access Maintain Runtime Environment -> Schedule Background Job for Missed Deadlines by double clicking on it and execute it. You could maintain the interval until next deadline check. You could keep the number low.

Also, if you have the event queue turned on, some times the work items will stuck in the queues and took a long time for them to be available.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Cha

GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the setting in SWU3.

Kind regards, Thomas