cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconcillation account problem in ides 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

experts

I am doing the configuration in the IDES 4.7E.

I have done the SD ORG structure. Now i am creating the customer , here i need to input the reconcillation account , i am inputting 140000 . Earlier i did configuration for company code 0300 and sales org 0300 plant 0300 and i did some settings and it worked.

Now i have created another company code 0500 , sales org 0500 ,plant 0500. Now i want to use the reconcillation account 140000. Now its giving the message like

"Input values must be defined in table SKB1. The value or value '0500' '0000140000' are not secifeid .

Please tell where to do the settings for the reconcialltion account to work.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please extend this Reconsillation account number for company code 0500.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Dec 1, 2009 7:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to do that , please tell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code FS00, PUT Account number & u r company code & click on create fill all necessary data and save.

Take help of FICO Team.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain the RECONCILIATION in the said COMPANY CODE also

Goto the Transaction code FS00 and enter the GL account 140000 and the Company code 500

Now click on the CREATE WITH TEMPLATE or GL--->CREATE WITH REFERENCE in the MNEU

Now it will prompt you to enter the GL accont and the COMPANY CODE in which it alerady exists.

Save it.

Now try.

Please revert if still issue persists.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem solved.

I now maintained the chart of account,fiscal year variant, field status variant and posting period varaint for the company code.

IMG->FINANCIAL ACC->FIN ACC GLOBAL SETTING->COMPANY CODE->ENTER GLOBAL PARAMETERS.

thank you for the help.

Edited by: SD Beginner on Dec 1, 2009 7:08 PM