cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery creation

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi my business requires only complete deliveries. but when I am using the sales bom. for example the order quantity is 2 eaches of x. where X is a sales bom with 4 ea of Y. (1ea of X = 4ea of Y).

I got a sales order for 2 ea of X. I have inventory for only 4 ea of Y so it should not create a delivery.

but when I try to create a delivery Its creating it saying that customer requested complete delivery (this appears in error log In GREEN).

but for a regular order this is not happening. availability is working fine and even if the quantity is less by 1 its not creating delivery.

where all should I check for these settings.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want deliver these bom items then you have to crate dlevery group which is in sales order in SHIPPING TAB,

after coloumn of material.

Here u freely define deliver group say 100.

Delivery group (items are delivered together)

A combination of items that should be delivered together.

Use

The system uses delivery groups to check the availability of items that should be delivered together. The delivery date of the latest schedule line in the delivery group is taken as the general date for the whole group.

Procedure

During sales order processing, you can enter a number (up to three digits) that identifies a delivery group. The number is freely definable.

Dependencies

If necessary, the system adjusts requirements that have already been created and changes the material availability dates for individual items to the delivery date that it has determined for the group.

Example

If a typewriter is usually delivered with a case, you can define the two items as a delivery group.

Note

If an item has more than one schedule line with a confirmed quantity, then the system deletes all undelivered schedule lines up to the last one. The system automatically carries over the quantities from the deleted schedule lines into the last one. If necessary, the system changes the delivery date of the last schedule line to that of the delivery group.

Regards,

Kapil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use 0vlk(zero+vlk) to cunfigure delivery

Edited by: anil ajmera on Dec 2, 2009 4:19 AM

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

my problem is delivery is not creating for the total amoundt the customer ordered . if the material is not available in the inventory totally it should not create a delivery. but the system is creating deliery for the quantity I have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

That is why I sugested you to create delivery group.

Supose u have 6 items in bom,but 3 iteam are available.

When u define delivery group system carry shedule line date forward, gives date on which u r remaining 3 materials are available.it means unless and untill your 6 iteam are not confirmed system will not create delivery.

kapil

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You need to change message setting for the same by using OVAH, change from W to E.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 1, 2009 5:06 PM