SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different collective print docs for consumption and BBP items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The collective print document is displaying both the consumption invoices and also the partial bills of BBP of the child Contract Accounts. But the client wants it to be on a seperate collective print documents. i.e. one collective invoice containing all child CAs consumption invoices and the second print doc containing all partial bills.

As per my understanding this can be done by using Event R403. Could you all help me on this ?

Request you all to share any sample code to implement this functionality of event R403.

Also like to know whether there is any different way to do this (picking the posting document by collective print doc based on origin)

Thanks,

Hrushikesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to change (extend) grouping rules for the billing documents during creating of the invoicing units according to the specific key. When you are using DPC (dynamic period control) for creation of the partial bills, you can extend grouping by using event R403 in the function module isu_inv_unit_check_build, with the key ERCH-ACTPERIOD - Category of a period for current billing or ERCH-ACTPERORG - Original Category of a Current Period to be Billed. Both of this fields tell you which category of the billing document you have.

I hope that my advice will help you.

spydy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to change (extend) grouping rules for the billing documents during creating of the invoicing units according to the specific key. When you are using DPC (dynamic period control) for creation of the partial bills, you can extend grouping by using event R403 in the function module isu_inv_unit_check_build, with the key ERCH-ACTPERIOD - Category of a period for current billing or ERCH-ACTPERORG - Original Category of a Current Period to be Billed. Both of this fields tell you which category of the billing document you have.

I hope that my advice will help you.

spydy