cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP inactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I work with DP and I am having some issues making the forecast at the family product level....after the disaggregation it gives some quantity to products that won´t be sold anymore. Is there any way that I can disactivate those products?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD777

The disaggregation causes the forecast quantities to get allocated even to the products that are not intended for sale in the future because they still have some sales history against them, and the disaggregation you are doing would actually be based on the sales history proportions.

The way out is to phase these products out. This can be done by creating a phase out profile with a particular phase out date.

Then you have to assign the phase out profile that you have created to the particular product location combination or any particular CVC that you want to phase out.

Hope this should be of help.

Thanks

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the phsae out profile is working well for the statistical key figure, but what can i do for other figures that disaggregate also based on historical data.

Thank you!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the SDP relevance field under 'Properties' tab in Product master(/sapapo/mat1) .

This field enables you to exclude products from Demand Planning (DP) and / or Supply Network Planning (SNP).

so in this case you can keep those codes as it is and prevent the disaggregation happening on that codes and have correct figures for other required codes.

Please let me know if you need more clarifications..

Regards,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the products won't get sold anymore, you can delete the CVCs for these products from MPOS of the planning area. So only the products which are in use are available in planning book. Before deleting if you need, you can take a backup of data in a cube.

regards

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD777,

I assume that your query is more of products that are

not required or cannot be sold. You use phase in

phase out functionality and change master data to

deactivate the forecasts generated.

This is more of lifecycle planning.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.