cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In IDOC- Cidx Scenario. i am doing Graphical Msg Mapping, after mapping when i excecute the mapping in test tab

i mean testing in Graphics msg mapping itself, it shows following error

Mapping object IDOC_CDIX_MM incomplete. Unable to continue execution

Target field mapping '/OrderCreate/OrderCreateBody/OrderCreateDetails/OrderCreateProductLineItem/ScheduleDateTimeInformation' incomplete;

reason: Mapping for target field '/OrderCreate/OrderCreateBody/OrderCreateDetails/OrderCreateProductLineItem/ScheduleDateTimeInformation' incomplete

09:43:11 End of test

Main node is Order Create Details

If i expand the main node the element(Order Create Details) is in green color

if i minimize the node the element will be in red

Under the ScheduleDateTimeInformation' (min occ 1, max occ unbounded)node

We have even passed some constant value for all fields it shows above error . do we need to pass validate values.

Kindly reply me ASAP

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

This is the error because of you missed mapping madatory elements(Min occurs 1)

,the best approch is when you developed any mapping before testing check the message mapping,already predefined option available in message mapping editior only,(Check Message Mapping),if anything you missed out it will show the error.

in your case you missed mapping the ScheduleDateTimeInformation filed,check once again and finish the mapping and save it.

it will work fine.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HII,,

Check out whether you have mapped all the mandatory nodes which are min occurance 1. try to map all the mandatory field.. it will work fine..

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to pass validated values for all the fields which have min. occ. 1- check the super node also. (you can try by making the problematic field as min. occ 0)