cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COA for Non Batch Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am not unable to Generate certificate with the Non Batch Material Using Tcode QC20, Delivery Document Number. I used Inspection type 89 to create a inspection lot. Results were recorded and Usage decision is done against the Inspection lot. To Generate certificate through delivery i used QC20 T code, But certificate is not generating, where as in QC21 through inpection lot number its generating a certificate.

I see there is link missing between the Delivery document no and the inspection lot number for the non batch material, Where as in Batch managed material, Batch number is the link to generate a certificate. For Non Batch material there is no link established.

Please suggest to print the certificate based on any link between the Delivery document no and inspection lot.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DearQuantum

Make use of inspection type 10 in this case. When the delivery is saved inspection lot will be created automaticaly. So certificate will get printed taking correct lot number in QC20

If you do not want delivery process to be stopped when using 10 type inspection create a customer info record and mention inspection as after delivery

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quantum

You are right. There is no way system can connect the delivery number and 89 type inspection lot. Either you will have to develop any correlation between then or else the best option will be QC21. You can mention the delivery number in the text field and you can use the same in the certificate

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think QC21 should suffice your requirement.

But can you please explain step-by-step process you follows so that I can tell you better option.

Regards

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created Sales order with 3 line items, with different quantities with the same material.

Created Purchase orders with 3 line items and same Qty in sales order. Goods receipt is done against Purchase order.

3 Inspection lots generated automatically.

In Qc21, i can generate a certificate with out Delivery Document number. But user wants the Certificate to be generated with the delivery document number, which is possible through QC20.

In Vl02n, i see 3 line items which copied from Sales order.

In QC21, i see 3 line items which copied from the Delivery document Number. But Inspection lot numbers picking up randomly or LIFO basis which i am not sure.

Please suggest me how to maintain a link between the Delivery document line item and the Inspection lot? , so that it generates a accurate certificate.

Please also mention where exactly the link should be incorporated.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Edited by: quantum on Dec 1, 2009 6:07 PM