cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q Certificate Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, I am new to certificates. My customer's certificate is entirely differnt from standard certificate. I want to print many details from delivery & we are using 10 inspection. For few certificate I have to include methods also. Every time I need to pick certificate profile. Is there any way to select it automaticlally.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All of your requirements are available in standard SAP.

1. Details from delivery: If you want to get details from delivery(i.e. quantity, challan number, etc), your script will be modified accordingly. Ask your ABAPer to do the modification in standard script. ( Use a copy model of QM_QCERT_01)

2. If you wanna add Inspection method, there is column " method" in certificate profile.You can use long or short text accordingly.

3. For Certificate profile assignment: Use QC15--> Material, Customer & Profile combinations.

Dinesh Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Answered

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

How are you taking the print out. QC20 or QC21. Profile you can set it according to the mateiral customer combination in QC15

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check user exit : QC100003 QM certificates: Before and after cert. profile determinatn

Regards

Sujit