cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Tax amount field zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implementing SRM 7.0 in the Classic scenario, and believe I have carried out all the required configuration to support the tax calculation to take place in our ERP system. This is what we currently do with our EBP 3.0 system.

When I create a 'Describe Requirement' shopping cart although the tax rate is correctly displayed as 15.0%, the tax amount field is displayed as zero instead of the correctly calculated tax amount.

Does anyone know if there are any known problems in this area.

Mant Thanks

Claire

Edited by: Claire Crosby-Clarke on Dec 1, 2009 12:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

I am not sure whether all the relevant customizing settings have been maintained in the SRM system related to Tax calculation.

In SPRO check whether Tax calculation system is defined as backend ECC system (settings in SRM 5.0).

SRM Server -

> Cross Application Basic Settings -

> Tax calculation -

> Determine system for tax calculation.

Also check whether the tax codes with correct descriptions maintained in Enter tax code node under Tax calculation node.

If the System for tax calculation is backend then the tax value along with the tax code should show correctly in case the tax code details are maintained properly in FTXP transaction in backend ECC.

Hope this gives you a better idea in configuring the tax calculation settings in SRM system.

Please check the same and let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Answers (0)