cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKU stock is avaliable but not getting confirmed in the Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Scenairo - Sales order is showing that the line item is not confirmed on the required delivery date even the sufficient stock is available in the respective batch and storage location

Here my client is having a process Order to cash process which is mostly one day delivery, Presently we are facing an issue that even suffcient stock is available

for SKU "123" it is not showing confirmed delivery date.

Normally in sales order creation, Requested delivery date is getting picked up from the route calender.

We are creating the sales order on thrusday and want the delivery to be on friday.Presently Stock - 50 qty available in the respective batch - "AB". But while entering the SKU 123 in the item level system picked up Friday route.But it is not confirming on friday (next day) but confirmed on next to next thursday.

This is happening randomly and not able to replicate the scenario in testing server also because it a rare scenario.Checked in the standard configurations , change log of customer level , SKU, route, availablility check etc., but we are not able to come to you concrete clue.

But the other SKUs in the sales order getting confirmed as per the Route which is in the item level. This happens very rarely in the sales order level.

Can any one share your thoughts to analyze this sceanrio or may suggest some different approach..

Thanks & Regards,

Stalin..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check in MD04 and you will have the clear view of the incoming and outgoing stock quantities. Please check there and see if it helps.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenairo which I was describing in the earlier message is from production issue but when I tried to replicate the same in testing / quality (It was luckly got replicated) system, the stock (50CAS) is available but in sales order it is not getting confirmed on that day.

In ATP it shows - 50 CAS and it is not alloted to any order.

I've Just checked in MD04 and sales order is there.

Again today I've created a sales order but it is getting confirmed and the order is also there in MD04.

May I know there any other that I'm missing from my end or how can we confirm the difference between the two sales order in MD04

Thanks&Regards,

Pugal