cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Installation Times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've been searching over the internet and here in the forums and i haven't seen one single reference to how much time in "Man Days" are required, at a high level of analysis, to implement GRC Access Controls and Process Control.

Can anyone of you, gurus, tell me aproximately how long, aproximately (it can be an interval if you like) it takes an implementation of these 2 GRC components?

The client runs SAP already, wants to integrate HR existant and futre information, do not want EP. The rest it seems to me, that the functionalities of Access Controls will all be installed as well as the functionalities of Process Control.

Thank you very much

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

The installation of AC and PC requires around 2 Man weeks. Implemenation of AC and PC totally depends on the kind of functionality, features and customization. It can take from 3 months to 12 months for implementation.

Alpesh

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Alpesh is right. It would take approximately 2 man weeks considering no errors and problems occured during installation phase. Regarding the implementaion scenario, I can talk only abt AC, as I do not know much about PC implementation. AC Implementation would take approximately 3-6 months depending on your resource allocation and client team availability/cooperation.

Regards,

Guru

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks