cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable product category in a shopping cart item

0 Kudos

Hello,

when we add a new item into the shopping cart describing the requirement, we can choose the product category. However, when the new item has already been added to the shopping cart, if we need to change the previous product category we cannot change it because it is a disabled field. Could you tell me if it is a standard process and how we could enabled this field?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

just an idea: If you have that item open in detailed view it is not possible to change the product category etc. at the item overview, but you should be able to cange it at item details. Or you just close the item details and you can change it again at the item overview screen.

best regards

Markus

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

The standard behaviour would be if you create a free text item using BBPSC01/02/03, after adding the item to shopping cart, the product category can be changed.

However, if you create a shopping cart item using "Internal goods/services", after adding the item to shopping cart, product category cannot be changed, since it is configured in COMMPR01, when you assign the material to the product category.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, this is the issue, that I am describing the requirement without get the material from catalog and the product category can be modified. However, when I go to the item details, this field is disabled and I cannot changed it. It should be the standard behavior.

Thanks

Carlos Morrugares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SRM version are you using??

Try implementing the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI".

BR,

Deepti.

0 Kudos

Hello all,

the SRM version is 4.0.

Thanks