cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Colour of message area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyway of changing the background colour of message area in Webdynpro ABAP Applications. Also, is it possible to reduce the height of the message area?

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Sorry to disturb. Does your question " Runtime Error for WD ABAP Application in Portal ' mentioned in below page solved or not?

I encountered the same problem. Would you please share your solution? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gopal ,

Is there anyway of changing the background colour of message area

Set the cellBackgroundDesign property of ur MessageArea to either fill1 , fill2 or fill3 .

is it possible to reduce the height of the message area?

i dont think , it is possible to do so ..

I hope it helps

rgds,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried that solution already, but doesn't resolve the problem. The message area background is always white and only the border color gets changed.

The flexibility of changing the height of the message area is not very good in WD ABAP and it is very annoying. I would be surprised if SAP wouldn't come with more flexibility for this kind of little tweaks.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopal ,

refer the Todor's reply in the thread :

it might be helpful

i m nt sure , but it seems u hv to use the portal themes ..

so basically to change the page header element background you have to do the following:

1. Export your portal theme, so that you get a .zip file.

2. Open the .zip file with a ZIP Unpacker and change the appropriate picture inside with the one you want to have.

3. Re-pack the zip as it was

4. Upload it back to the portal.

This action would permanently change the background color of your page header UI element for this theme.

rgds,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks a lot for your reply. But, that doesn't really make any sense to me. Now, I assume that the none of my requirements are acheivable with the flexibility that we have in Webdynpro ABAP.

Regards,

Gopal.