Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunities with VK31/VK32/VK33

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using transaction Vk31 and pricing report "Material price" I am trying to create a condition record for condition type ZPR0. However, trying to do that, the system issues an error "Table 004 is not defined for use with condition type ZPR0".

Is there any config possible to allow the system to accept condition type ZPR0 in transaction VK31?

Also, the pricing report behing "Material pricing" in trans VK31 is pricing report 15...is there any way to change this so that a different pricing report would be available?

Thanks,

Ola

Edited by: Ola Törnblom on Nov 30, 2009 4:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the pricing report to use in VK31.

This is done via Area Menus. Please follow the instructions here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/b5d46b077c11d3ad020000e8a5bd28/content.htm

Regards,

Naveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give me the error message number ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The error message is VK024.

Thanks,

Ola

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember that Zcondition types are not allowed in VK31 and records can be created only for the standard condition types. I am not sure whether it is true or not. I never used VK31.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can use Zcondition Type. It works.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you enter the Condition record with transaction code VK31, (Conditions >> By material) you have enter the condition type; before entering your condition type (ZPR0) click F4 help; you will get a list of condition types. These are the only condition types accepted. If your condition type is not here means you will get the error: Table xxx is not defined for use with condition type ZPR0. To rectify this error first enter correct access sequence in the Condition type ZPR0. For example you can assign PR02 in the condition type ZPR0. Now you can able to enter the condition record for ZPR0 for material alone. Keep this condition type ZPR0 in the respective pricing procedure. Now you can get the pricing report under V/LD for materials when you enter 15. This was tested in IDES; it is working fine.

Regards,

K Bharathi

former_member1207446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The access sequence that is allocated to our condition type ZPR0 is accessing table 004, still I cannot create the condition type ZPR0 with transaction VK31.

When I use transaction VK11, it is possible.

Thanks,

Ola Tornblom

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the table 004 exists for the access sequence of condition type ZPR0 in t-code v/07....

and try to create condition record in t-code VK11..if here it is fine then it shuld be possible to create in VK31 also...

Reg,

JJ