cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC receiver CC channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to work with File 2 RFC 2 File without using BPM following the blog...

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29]

Getting error in RFC receiver CC channel as

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.

-

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: failed to parse BAPI response due to: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.util.bapi.BapiException: Parameter with name RETURN not found.

Please let me know how i can solve this error... we tried directly running the RFC with this data in ECC system n its working fine..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this happens bcz of the compatability issue with the RETURN table type with PI... copy the BAPI as a ZBAPI and change the RETURN table type from BAPIRETURN1 to BAPIRET1. Use this in the PI scenario and this will solve ur issue.

I have experienced this issue in few master data creation BAPI and finally managed to resolve it by duplicating it....

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the RFC and compared with the other BAPI which are used in the scenarios.

In the RFC i am using there is no RETURN parameter.

is RETURN parameter mandatory for custom RFC ?...

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the response..

I tried re-importing the RFC and also tried with changing Interface Determination and Receiver Determination.

also tried checking the check box in advanced mode for

'Commit handling for single BAPI calls'.

Still getting the same error..

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this thread and solution given by Balaji.

[;

Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Please check the below thread, looks like a similar issue it has been resolved;

[|Thread Link]

Also check FAQ on RFC Adapter viz Note 730870

Regards,

Gautam Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syed,

Try to re - import the BAPI.

Regards,

Gautam Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error says that the BAPI response received is not matching with the data structure imported...did you removed the Return parameter or kept it as mandatory...check the response structure of the BAPI...

HTH

Rajesh