cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostics prerequisites with solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The diagnostics prerequisites step of the managed system configuration in solman_setup transaction gives me an error when running the step in the solman system itself.

Looking at the note 1010428, I can see our solman release is supported, but the status of the activity is red.

if I see the details of the log, the overview is red, but the log of the activity is green and says "found sap basis 7.01 with sp level 4, minimum sp level required is 0".

What can I do to put the green status and continue to the next step?

Thanks and best regards,

Ana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No I haven't solved this question. I have opened an OSS message. Also I have found some notes related, specifically 1309758, but this note canoot be implemented in my system as it is included in the SP level I already have.

Thanks you very much for your answer. If you are interested I can provide you SAP answer.

Regards,

Ana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I misinterpreted your question; please ignore my answer if it's not relevant.

-

Hi Ana,

Were you able to resolve this situation?

If yes, what was done to overcome this situation?

I see only the option to upgrade that component, no other way; did you find any way?

Refer to the note SAP Note 1274287 - End-to-End Diagnostics SP18(EHP1)- SP19- SP20 - SP21

Regards,

Bhaskar

Edited by: Bhaskar on Dec 1, 2009 5:41 PM

Edited by: Bhaskar on Dec 1, 2009 5:43 PM