cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM LOT NOT CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

For an ROH material, QM view is activated and relevant fields are ticked.Inspection plan is created & released.Now when purchase order is created and when MIGO is being done, system throws an error -

*Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only

Message no. QA495

Diagnosis

You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is not allowed for material 300-120 because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.

The following cases can occur:

The inspection stock should be increased, although an inspection is not foreseen for the current goods movement

The inspection stock should be released, although you can only do this using the QM transactions.

System Response

You cannot carry out the stock posting.

Procedure

Check both the QM inspection setup data and the movement type for material 300-120 in the quality management view of the material master.

Exception:

If you post a return delivery to a vendor with reference to a purchase order, or cancel a goods receipt, the stock indicator from the order is proposed.

Check and modify this proposal as required.

The stock may have been transferred already and is therefore no longer in inspection stock.*

I could not understand why QM activation is pointed out here as error, so I am unable to create inspection lot. Please guide.

regards,

Shanmugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanmug

Kindly check the setting in OMJJ

OMJJ> Movement Type 101 > in dialog structure > Deactivate QM inspection / delivery category > Please make sure that there is no tick available in QM not active.

if it is there kindly remove it and do the GR afresh

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Successfully created the lot by changing in OMJJ. Thanks a lot for the guidance and quick responses.

Sujit, also many thanks for your guidance and quick responses.Thank you gurus.

regards,

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gajesh, The movement type is 101, stock type is "quality inspection". I suppose both of these are correct.

Sujit, I dont know if this mentioned enhancement is implemented. Please tell me how to check if this is implemented or not, because I dont have much idea on enhancements. Also give me the menu path to check if the enhancement is implemented for any other material also.

Regards

Shanmugam

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

Please let me know what is the movement type you are using while doing MIGO. And also make sure that you are not trying to change the stock type while doing the GR

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

How to activate enhancement QAAT0001.Pls tell me in details.

Thanks

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am asking you for this enhancement becasue after implementing this enhancement you may get the error you said.

This enhancement will not solve your perpose.

I thinkyou check this for new material with QM view already activated.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

Thanks

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

How to activate enhancement QAAT0001.Pls tell me in detail.

Thanks

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you activate enhancement QAAT0001

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The Mvt type is 101 displayed in MIGO.

Check the QM view of the material -> activated & Post to insp stock, Inspn by task list ,etc ticked.

Check in QA32 whether already Inspection lot is created - no lot created

check in MMBE where the material is lying.It should not be in QI for same PO document number - no stock is in either quality or unrestricted. That is, no lot creation.

regards,

Shanmugam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Mvt type you are using?

Check the QM view of the material.

Check in QA32 whether already Inspection lot is created

check in MMBE where the material is lying.It should not be in QI for same PO document number

Regards

Sujit