cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM 7.1 ACCESS DENIED accessing the IDM interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have finished configuring my IDM 7.1 . But when i try to access to the IDM webpage it gives me

ACCESS DENIED

SERVICE IS DOWN .

And this happens despite I have gave to the user all the authorizations of the installation guide.

I tried even the function ADD USER into the identity store but still no success.

Someone of you experienced the same issue?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Since you configured the Identity Manager as documented, from my experience you should look in the following directions:

A restart of the application server might provide help.

Also double check those database connections in the Identity Center, make sure the right database user is in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sven,

thanks for the quick answer . I have checked the database connections under Identity manager and all works on that side. I have even created the role again. but still facing the same frustrating error. Is there any log I can check to see what's wrong?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

however your input was useful . My problem was related to the JDBC configuration . I have deleted and recreated completely the jdbc connection .

After that the error went away. I faced another error telling me " No identity stores defined for workflow" .

I used this link creating another Identity Store and everything went good.

For the ones tha could face the same problem here is the link :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Security/NWIDM7.0-WorkingwithWorkflowsPartI

Answers (0)