cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between PI01 & IV01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the intercompany Billing we keep condition record against the condition type PI01 for the intercompany price as per the standard SAP configuration. But this condition type is not in the Pricing procedure ICAA01. This condition type PI01 is in the condition type IV01 as a reference condition type. The condition type IV01 is in the Pricing procedure of ICAA01.

Please explain me how this is working and what is the implication of "REFERENCE CONDITION TYPE" in the condition type. Why it should not work if we keep the condition type PO01 in the Pricing procedure ICAA01?

Regards,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it should also work. Please create a new intercompany pricing procedure copying ICAA01 and replace the condition type IV01 with PI01, make the assignment of pricing procedure and try to create the intercompany invoice.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition records created for the reference contion type (PI01) will be applicable to IV01. There will be no condition records exists for IV01. So all the records that have been maintained for PI01 will be applicable to IV01.

To check in the configuration, go to contidition type definetion screen V/06 (t-code) and check in the master data screen for refecondition type field. The following information will be there in help.

A condition type which can be used as a reference so that you only have to create condition records once for condition types that are very similar. You can enter the condition type under which the condition records are created.

-Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

You are correct. I have gone through the help and I know that the condition records kept in PI01 will be taken by IV01. But my question is can we use the condition type PI01 directly in the Pricing procedure ICAAA01 instead of through the condition type IV01.

Regards,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the condition type PI01 in the pricing procedure meant for Intercompany billing. If you check the standard pricing procedure RVAA01, it is given that PI01 for Inter-company price. In pricing procedure ZINICP, the condition type PI01 is used for inter company price. you can maintain the condition record for PI01, and picks the value.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all. I have got the answer and I have rewarded. This thread is closed.

Regards,

Jans