SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The same phisician in 2 institution and 2 different shedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We have several institution on the one client (hospital network. all users work on the same client)

The same phisician works in 2 institutions and have 2 different shedules.

Of course we create 1 planning object for him and use him in both institutions, create 2 shedules.

The shedule of inst.1 is displayed in the planning object when opening him in the second inst. in the display mode. It is not impossible to change it. BUT! system permits to DELETE it. (the day program or the entire shedule)

The authorization object N_AMB_DSP maintains only display/change mode, but doesnt defend from the delete function.

This causes the situations when the users of inst1 delete the shedule from the inst2 for the shared phycisian.

Best regards

Olga Deyashkina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

if you are confident that this may be a serious program error you may rather open a customer message on this issue, so it can be investigated in detail and all custmers may benefit from a possible correction.

Best Regards,

HM Binder.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

if you are confident that this may be a serious program error you may rather open a customer message on this issue, so it can be investigated in detail and all custmers may benefit from a possible correction.

Best Regards,

HM Binder.

0 Kudos

Thank you, Hans-Martin!

I ve opened message to SAP. if SAP proposes any solution i ll inform you about it here.

Thank you

Regards

Olga Deyashkina

0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Boy your post sure brings back some old memories to me. We encountered the same problem, (service SAP envolved). For reminder we went live on ECC6 ISH on 2nd Jan 2008. We manage ONE institution and we faced problems with physician working on two OU and yes same problem that you have descrived. At the end specific code on authorithy check to block this. If SAP provides you an better solution please advise me. TIA.

0 Kudos

SAP proposed solution according to our message to sap support.

Here is the note 1419628 to solve the problem.

Regards

Olga Deyashkina

Technoserv