Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Compoments I need in ID, if i work with XI-Protocol

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @ll experts,

i need your helps for my diplom thesis. Since several weeks i work on the sap pi, and i don't know

which compoments i need for my scenario in the Integration Directory. In Enterprise Service Repository

i have already integrated my Services Interfaces (Outbound and Inbound), Message Types, Data Types.....

My Scenario as follows:

My SAP ERP connect with SAP PI with XI-Protocol, because i use an Enterprise Service on SAP ERP.

The Message will mapped in PI and should be send to my FTP-Server.

SAP ERP ---XI-Protocol -

>> SAP PI --- FTP -

> FTP-Server

The Problem is, which compoments and configuration details i should doing now in ID?

I have already create the Compoments:

- Business Compoments (FTP-Server)

- Communication Channel (Receiver - FTP)

- Business System (SAP ERP, but my Service Interface-Outbound is not there)

The Problem is, i can't integrate my Outbound Service Interface in my Business System (SAP ERP),

SAP ERP(Outbound Interface) -

XI-Protocol -

>> SAP PI

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Best regards,

Armin

Edited by: Armin Rabet on Nov 30, 2009 1:55 PM

Edited by: Armin Rabet on Nov 30, 2009 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link -for detail information:-

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

No need to use Xi sender adapter it is not required at all.

Chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to enable the communication between sap erp and sap pi, you need to check the some settings as described here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID1154963050DB11155580399089977554End...

Then you can see your interfaces in SPROXY transaction of your erp system.

IN ID, you need to configure the sender XI adaper to enable proxy communication from SAP R/3 ERP system to SAP PI system.

Regards,

ravi

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for your answers,

but which answer is now right, create sender or not?

- The Problem is already to find my service interface in my business system or can i create a business compoment and integrate there my service interface?

regards armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create or not create it will not have any issue.

Did u completed ur proxy confugration and followed the client proxy weblog.

Just follow the steps and u r through.

send the data from SAP by triggering report.

Chirag

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

The Client-Proxy is already in my SAP ERP and the Service Interface show me the Status "green-light".

My Service Interface: CollectivePaymentOrderRequest_Out

include the Proxy-Name: CO_SAPPLSEF_BNK_CPOR_REQ_OUT

in the proxy-packet: FSCMBNK_XI_PROXY.

Is done.

In the Enterprise Service Repository there i have integrate the Service Interface: CollectivePaymentOrderRequest_Out and other objects.

Is done.

In the Integration Directory my Business System-Details don't list under Sender the Service Interface: CollectivePaymentOrderRequest_Out. Therefore i cant complete the config of receiver determination, receiver agreement also interface determination.

Why?

The Blog can't help me in this issue.

regards

armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on Business Service which you have created it will show the options like Receiver/Sender/assigned user

add ur Service interface there with respect to Receiver and Sender and save it and activate it.

Then u can able to see while creating ur reciever determintation and interface determination.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think for business systems you can assign sender /receiver unlike for business service/component...

you can use help button for searching the service interface of yours created in ESR and hopefully you have activated the same and there are no cache issues for the same..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

I have activated my Serive Interface in ESR. And it's right you can't add manually service interface in business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes rajesh u r corect.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to import the Business system created for your ERP from the SLD for using in the below objects

1. Receiver determination

2. interface determination

3. Receiver agreement...

thats it ..when the data has been sent from your ERP integration engine recognises the businsess system as sender and does the remaining processings.... in this case no need to create sender agreement

HTH

Rajesh